From: "Holland, Claudia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:18:26 +0000

Also true of library media collections in VHS format. If unfamiliar, take a look at an amazing effort by the Academic Libraries Video Trust org http://videotrust.org/. United we can achieve more than we imagined.

Claudia Holland

MS State University

From: Joseph Wickens <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:20:13 -0300

And the "the loss of the twenty-first century" is our inability to share the bulk of library book collections from 2000 forward with other libraries at all because they are being acquired in electronic format only.  This forum addresses the most important problem facing Interlibrary Lending today. Thanks for sharing, Jim.

Joe Wickens