From: Dominic Broadhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 08:34:41 +0000

Dear colleagues

I am editing a special issue for the Against The Grain Journal on the topic of Digital Textbooks. This will include 6-8 features/articles, from both libraries and ideally other parties in the supply chain.

I have a number of contributors signed up, but would really like to get perspectives from both US libraries and from publishers who are either involved in this field or have a viewpoint.

If you are potentially interested in getting involved then do get in touch with me.   Each feature/article would be around 1500 words in length and publication is scheduled for April 2019

Bests

Dominic

Dominic Broadhurst|Academic Engagement Manager|University of Manchester Library|University of Manchester|email: [log in to unmask] |tel: 0161 275 6499

ORCID ID

Read my recent journal article

The direct library supply of individual textbooks to students: examining the value proposition

https://doi.org/10.1108/ILS-07-2017-0072