From: Gary Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 5:10 PM

via infoDOCKET

From RW:
http://retractionwatch.com/2018/10/25/were-officially-launching-our-database-today-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

"We’re officially launching the Retraction Watch Database of more than
18,000 retractions, along with a six-page package of stories and
infographics based on it that we developed with our partners at
Science Magazine. In that package, you’ll learn about trends — some
surprising, some perhaps not — and other tidbits such as which
countries have the highest retraction rates."

Resources

Direct to Retraction Watch Database
http://retractiondatabase.org/RetractionSearch.aspx

Direct to Database User Guide
https://retractionwatch.com/retraction-watch-database-user-guide/

Direct to Article/Findings:
“What a Massive Database of Retracted Papers Reveals About Science
Publishing’s ‘Death Penalty'”(via Science)
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/what-massive-database-retracted-papers-reveals-about-science-publishing-s-death-penalty

Direct to Complete Launch Announcement
http://retractionwatch.com/2018/10/25/were-officially-launching-our-database-today-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

__gary

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Co-Founder and Editor, Library Journal's infoDOCKET
Information Industry Analyst
Librarian