From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:11:15 +0000

Hi, Sherri –

Thanks for giving me the chance to clarify: by “people who allocate funds to libraries” I meant “people who give the libraries money,” not “people within the library who decide how to spend the money allocated to them.”

---

Rick Anderson

Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication

Marriott Library, University of Utah

Desk: (801) 587-9989

Cell: (801) 721-1687

From: Sherri Barnes <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:41:31 -0700

Hi Rick,

If you mean people who allocate funds in libraries, like collections AULs, heads of collection development, and university librarians, I can out UCSB.  UCSB attendees included the University Librarian, Head of Collection Development, and Scholarly Communication Program Coordinator.  Overall, many collections librarians and library administrators attended.

Sherri

Scholarly Communication Program Coordinator

UCSB Library