From: "Scott, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 23:38:28 +0000

The UCLA Library seeks a dynamic, knowledgeable, and future-oriented professional to lead the Scholarly Communication unit. The ideal candidate will provide collaborative leadership in planning, managing, and assessing all aspects of the UCLA Library’s participation in scholarly communication, and contribute energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to campus engagement in open access initiatives.

The application deadline for first consideration is November 29, 2018. The complete posting can be viewed here:  https://recruit.apo.ucla.edu/apply/JPF04171

Anyone wishing to be considered for this position should apply online.  Applications should include: a cover letter describing qualifications and experience; a current curriculum vitae detailing education and relevant experience; and the names and addresses for three professional references, including a current or previous supervisor.

UCLA welcomes and encourages diversity and seeks applications and nominations from women and minorities.  UCLA seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain the excellence of the university, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives, and ways of knowing and learning.

Alison M. Scott

Associate University Librarian for Collection Management & Scholarly Communication

University of California, Los Angeles Library

11334 Charles E. Young Research Library

Box 951575

Los Angeles, CA  90095-1575

(310) 825-1201