From: Colleen Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:25:23 +0000

***with apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to share news of the 14th Berlin Open Access Conference held 3-4 December last. Together, representatives of research funding and research performing organizations from 37 countries found strong alignment and generated significant momentum to foment their strategies to enable a full and complete transition to open access.

The conference website (https://oa2020.org/b14-conference/) is now updated with the Final Conference Statement, a Conference Report, Presentations and more, and we will continue to update the website with more content in the coming days. If you would like any further information on the conference or the outcomes, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Colleen

Colleen Campbell

Open Access 2020 Initiative