From: "Becker, Rachel H" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:56:43 +0000

I attended a very well done and engaging session at the most recent Charleston conference from the University of Kansas Libraries (https://sched.co/GB3Q). The presentation is linked to the online page as well. They have a very well thought out and robust policy and program.

Rachel Becker, MLIS

Copyright and Emerging Technologies Librarian

Madison Area Technical College Libraries