From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:19:56 +0000

Dear all,

This is a reminder to save the date for OASPA's 11th Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing (COASP), which will take place from Tuesday 24 - Thursday 26 September 2019, at the Royal Library in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More details regarding registration will be available in the coming months from oaspa.org/conference. Enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to [log in to unmask]. Please save the date in your diaries!

Recordings, slides, and speaker biographies from COASP 2018 are available on our conference microsite: http://coaspvideos.org.

We have written up our reflections on this year's conference here, and for a look and feel of our time in Vienna, our video of COASP 2018 highlights can now be found on YouTube here.

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list