From: Dominic Broadhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:17:29 +0000

Dear All

As you may know from 2015-2018 we ran a library based e-textbook project
<http://man.ac.uk/VEpn4p> which aimed to put both the needs of our students
and faculty paramount, whilst simultaneously highlighting and increasing
the  value the Library can bring to its host university

Following additional funding from the University this has now become a
full-fledged service with growth forecasted for subsequent years.  For
those of you interested further details are available here
<https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/library-etextbook-programme/>

Bests

Dominic

Dominic Broadhurst|Academic Engagement Manager|University of Manchester
Library|University of Manchester|email: [log in to unmask]
|tel: 0161 275 6499

[image: View-my-LinkedIn-profile-from-The-Linked-In-Man]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-broadhurst-0107567/>

*ORCID <http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8275-7688> ID*