From: Oya Yildirim Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:09:00 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

As we announced a few months ago, arXiv has moved from Cornell University Library (CUL) to Cornell Computing and Information Science (CIS). For researchers and arXiv users, the stewardship transition was seamless and did not affect our services. The engagement of member libraries in arXiv’s governance has been essential to arXiv’s success, and we will continue to strengthen the robust alliance we’ve built with our 231 partners.

We begin 2019 with an update summarizing our 2018 activities and plans for 2019.

https://confluence.cornell.edu/x/rIzLFQ

Please feel free to share it with your colleagues and researchers.

We would like to thank each one of you for recognizing arXiv’s importance and significance for open science through your contributions to the service’s sustainability. We are confident that your continuing engagement will ensure a bright future for arXiv. We always welcome your questions and suggestions.

With kind regards,

Oya

On Behalf of arXiv Team:
Oya Y. Rieger (Program Director), Steinn Sigurdsson (Scientific Director), Jim Entwood (Operations Manager), Martin Lessmeister (IT Lead), Janelle Morano (Community Engagement and Development Coordinator), Erick Peirson (Lead Software Architect)

Oya Y. Rieger, Ph.D. | arXiv Program Director | Cornell Computing and Information Science | [log in to unmask] | @arXiv |