From: "Crawford, Laurel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:26:30 +0000

Please excuse cross-posting.

*Research Project Title: Trials & Tribulations: Effective Management of
Electronic Resource Trials*

Researchers from the University of North Texas and East Stroudsburg
University would like to know more about the motivations related to the
utilization of electronic resource (e.g., research databases, electronic
journals, ebooks, etc.) trials in an academic library setting. We believe
that this research could be helpful to librarians and electronic resource
vendors in a variety of ways.

If you have worked in an academic library *or* in a company that sells
electronic resources to academic libraries in the last 5 years, please
share your feedback by completing this survey. We hope that librarians and
vendor representatives will respond. All responses will be completely
anonymous.

Participation is voluntary and you may stop at any time without penalty. By
completing the survey you are giving consent to participate and confirming
that you are at least 18 years old.

Completing the survey should take approximately 15 minutes:
https://unt.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_es8h7zLnz1EzY9f
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Funt.az1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_es8h7zLnz1EzY9f&data=02%7C01%7Claurel.crawford%40unt.edu%7Cb56987311eae4d77670008d665d198a7%7C70de199207c6480fa318a1afcba03983%7C0%7C0%7C636808348218242510&sdata=BZfq06M3WOnmc36LHmuSMo%2BcrbJPj28ITwIb7%2F5OBXw%3D&reserved=0>

If you have any questions about our research or this survey please contact
Laurel Crawford ([log in to unmask]). This project has been reviewed
and approved by the University of North Texas Institutional Review Board
940-565-4643. Please contact the UNT IRB with any questions regarding your
rights as a research subject.

Laurel Sammonds Crawford, MLIS

Head of Collection Development

University of North Texas Libraries