Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring the attendees List.

American Library Association Annual Conference - ALA

JUN/20 - JUN/25/2019

Washington, DC, United States

 Attendees Counts: 15,800

Each record in the list contains: Contact name, Company name, Job Title, Web address, Phone number, Fax Number, State, Postal Address, Zip Code, and most importantly Verified emails address etc..

Let me know if interested, we will get back to you with pricing and more details for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Allison

Sr. Marketing Analyst

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Leave Out".