From: Ginny Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:03:12 +0100

Hi Anthony, I’m pretty sure it’s neither - more like coincidence and the
reality of a very full and expanding conference calendar for everyone.
Publishers can and do attend both events - different people tend to go, or
this year can take a short flight between them. Crossref will certainly
participate in both events as always.