From: "Meadows, Alice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:54:24 -0400

(Apologies for cross posting)

As Co-Chair of the Metadata 2020 Researcher Communications group, I'd like to invite members of this group to participate in a survey to help us better understand metadata knowledge, attitudes, and usage in scholarly communications. We are seeking input on this topic from all key stakeholder groups -- researchers, publishers, librarians, and repository managers.

Metadata 2020 is a collaboration that advocates richer, connected, and reusable, open metadata for all research outputs, for the benefit of everyone. Projects, including this survey and its subsequent analysis, are designed and conducted by volunteer community contributors.

This voluntary survey will take about 15 minutes of time, and is open to those 18 years old or over  (no compensation for participants). Please participate by June 28 at this link: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4729698/Metadata2020-survey

HELP SPREAD THE WORD!

Please also consider sharing this invitation to participate with others in your network or users of your product or services.

Thank you - my co-chair Michelle Urberg (Metadata Librarian at ProQuest) and I much appreciate your participation!

Alice Meadows
Director of Communications, ORCID
+1 857-559-3337
Download our new infographics here: