From: Leah Hinds <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:30:43 -0400

The Charleston Conference is pleased to announce that registration for our 2019 event is now open! Take advantage of early bird pricing by registering at the link below prior to September 13.

Register now at https://charlestonlibraryconference.com/conference-events/2019-conference-registration/

Confirmed Keynote Speakers:

Other Events:

Preconference Schedule

Preconferences are workshops and seminars that will be held on the Monday and Tuesday prior to the start of the main conference. These sessions require an additional registration and fee, and are intended to be in-depth learning sessions that will offer a deeper, more thorough look at topics related to collection development and acquisitions. https://charlestonlibraryconference.com/preconferences/

Hotel Guest Room Blocks

The week of the conference is a busy time in Charleston due to other events in town; please make sure to make reservations in advance.  The deadline for group reservations is OCTOBER 1 unless otherwise noted.  Be sure to mention that you are with the Charleston Library Conference to receive the group rate. Contact Shirley Davidson, our Hotel Liaison and Conference Mentor, with any questions at [log in to unmask]https://charlestonlibraryconference.com/travel/hotels/

Please contact Leah Hinds, Executive Director, with any questions at [log in to unmask]. We look forward to seeing you in Charleston!

--
Leah Hinds
Executive Director