From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 13:59:17 +0100

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi All,

As part of eLife's ongoing work to catalyse reform in the communication of science, we're looking to gather feedback from the publishing community about the platforms we use to host and present journal content. Our aim is to further the discussion around user needs and drive future development and collaboration throughout the industry.

If you’re involved in a journal publishing program at any level, we’d love to get your feedback on what you think is working well for your current journal platform, and where improvements could be made. Please take our survey here by July 28. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes or so. Please feel free to share the survey with colleagues to complete, as well.

Some of the data you provide might be sensitive, but – please don’t worry – your response will be treated with complete confidentiality. Once you’ve completed the survey, you're welcome to sign up to receive a summary of the results when they’re ready.

Many thanks in advance! We look forward to receiving your feedback and continuing the conversation.

With best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.