From: Dominic Broadhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 12:50:25 +0000

Dear All

You may be interested in the latest edition
<https://www.against-the-grain.com/2019/06/v31-3-table-of-contents/> of
Against The Grain which focuses on some of the latest developments in
digital textbooks.  It features a range of perspectives including,

   - An introduction, from yours truly, including my summary assessment of
   recent issues within the digital textbook landscape
   - Three different perspectives from libraries heavily involved in
   supplying digital textbooks directly to their students including University
   of Sussex, University of Plymouth and the University of Manchester
   - A publisher perspective on issues facing the textbook sector
   - Potential opportunities from an Open Educational Resources perspective
   - Opportunities afforded from digital by one of sectors leading players
   - A unique student perspective from a leasing industry consultant

You can also keep up to date on latest comments via social media using
hashtag #*atgdigitaltextbooks*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/atgdigitaltextbooks?src=hash>

Best wishes

Dominic

Dominic Broadhurst|Academic Engagement Manager|University of Manchester
Library|University of Manchester|email: [log in to unmask]
|tel: 0161 276 1886

[image: View-my-LinkedIn-profile-from-The-Linked-In-Man]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-broadhurst-0107567/>

*ORCID <http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8275-7688> ID*

*Read my recent journal article *

The direct library supply of individual textbooks to students: examining
the value proposition

https://doi.org/10.1108/ILS-07-2017-0072