From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:15:07 +0100

[With apologies again for cross-posting]

Dear All,

eLife is continuing to invite feedback from the publishing community about
the platforms we use to host and present journal content. Our aim is to
further the discussion around user needs and drive future development and
collaboration throughout the industry.

If you’re involved in a journal publishing program at any level, we’d love
to get your thoughts on what you think is working well for your current
journal platform, and where improvements could be made. Please take our
survey here
<https://crm.elifesciences.org/crm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=51105&qid=15302185>
 by July 28. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes or so. Please feel free
to share the survey with colleagues, as well.

To reiterate, your response will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Once you’ve completed the survey, you're welcome to sign up to receive a
summary of the results when they’re ready.

Many thanks in advance!
Emily

--

Emily Packer