From: Shirley Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:53:51 -0500

I could get in (from Mexico). I registered using an invented mobile phone
number beginning with 944, with 10 digits in total.

They have replaced the UGC approved list with UGC-CARE list, 14 Jun 2019
https://ugccare.unipune.ac.in/site/Website/CareList.aspx

The list for Sciences, 363 journals can be displayed 10 by 10, but not
downloaded for example, as far as I can see.

Kind regards

Shirley