From: Tiffany Bogich <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 10:26:04 -0700

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the availability of a demo of our open-source,
all-inclusive OA journal publishing platform, sci.pe.

The demo showcases the platform from the perspective of users in different
roles and scenarios (e.g., authors collaborating to complete a submission,
reviewers completing a review, or editors making a final decision on a
manuscript).  See the recent thread on twitter for a summary of the guiding
design principles and a link to the demo:
https://twitter.com/scipeTweets/status/1158894153561858048.

I hope this is of interest. If you'd like more information, please don't
hesitate to contact me (or feel free to schedule a call via
https://calendly.com/scipe/schedule if you prefer). For updates and future
announcements, please follow us on twitter (@scipeTweets
<https://twitter.com/scipeTweets>).

Best wishes,
Tiffany

Tiffany Bogich, PhD
Co-founder, sci.pe (science periodicals)
7 World Trade Center, 46th Floor
New York, New York 10007

mobile: +1 917 882 5422
email: [log in to unmask]