From: Tasha Mellins-Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 14:07:09 +0000

***with apologies for cross-posting***

Further to our message of 19 July, the Microbiology Society journals platform microbiologyresearch.org has now been upgraded to offer the best possible user experience.

The platform URL has not changed, and we have put in place a comprehensive set of redirects for any relocated pages that will persist for the lifetime of the platform. All DOIs remain the same and we are working with our platform provider, Ingenta, to reregister our DOIs with Crossref to point to the URLs on the new platform.

The library FAQs page at microbiologyresearch.org/library-faqs provides more details, including information about proxy access. If you have any other questions please contact us at [log in to unmask].

Best wishes

Tasha

Tasha Mellins-Cohen | Director of Publishing

Microbiology Society | microbiologysociety.org
T +44 (0)20 7685 2548
12 Roger Street, London, WC1N 2JU, UK

Company Limited by Guarantee | Registered in England No. 1039582 | Registered as a Charity: 264017 (England & Wales); SC039250 (Scotland)
Find our journals online at microbiologyresearch.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn