From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 15:03:58 +0200

** with apologies for cross-posting**

Following on from last week’s popular webinar entitled "How should scholarly societies transition to open access?", we asked our speakers to summarise their talks by offering a few key takeaways. This may be useful for those who missed it or wish to share with colleagues.

We received a large number of questions during the webinar, and have also asked speakers to respond to these. You can find those questions and answers directly under the takeaways on this post (https://oaspa.org/how-should-scholarly-societies-transition-to-open-access-webinar-key-takeaways-and-answers-to-attendee-questions/).

OASPA is very grateful to the speakers - Aileen Fyfe, Stuart Taylor, Alicia Wise and Rachael Samberg - for all of the work and time they have given to this webinar – in preparation, on the day, and after.

We hope you find it useful.

Best wishes,
Bernie

Bernie Folan
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA