From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:06:31 +0100

Hi All,

Further to my previous messages, I'm writing to remind you that our survey on publishing platforms will close this Thursday, August 15.

If you'd still like to share your thoughts on what's working well for your current journal platform, and where improvements could be made, you can take the survey here by Thursday.

You're also welcome to sign up to receive a summary of the results once the survey is completed.

Many thanks again!

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.