From: Diane French <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:16:16 +0000

ALPSP Annual Conference & Awards 2019
11-13 September
Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
#alpsp19

A fantastic programme with speakers from across the world and topics that cover key strands, such as:
  • Open Research and Transparency
  • Business Models & Innovation
  • Internationalization & Diversity
  • Industry updates
Read our interviews with the finalists, starting with scite, on the ALPSP Blog - https://blog.alpsp.org
Don’t miss out – Register here: https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19 - Booking for the conference ends on 23 August, so please book now!
Meet our exhibitors: https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors who will be in the Hanover Lounge breakout area for the duration of the event.
View their profiles and get in touch with them at https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors
Join in our Fun Run/Walk (https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833) and help raise money for FODAD, https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833/fodad
A charity that helps a small fishing village in Sri Lanka that was devastated by the Boxing Day Tsunami in 2004.
We've previously bought the villagers an ALPSP fishing boat and this year we're raising money for teachers' salaries.  Find out more, sign up to take part or simply donate here
Receive a free copy of the Aug/Sep edition of  Research Information (https://www.researchinformation.info) in your delegate bag.  If you would like to keep up with all the latest views and news from publishers, librarians and researchers, you can also subscribe at https://www.researchinformation.info/subscription

Registration for the conference ends on 23 August – so register now! https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19
With thanks to our 2019 conference sponsors for their generous support
Platinum sponsor: Publishers Licensing Services (PLS)

ALPSP Awards – MPS
Welcome Reception – Coppyright Clearance Center (CCC)
Conference Dinner – Atypon
Wi-fi – Aries Systems
Silver sponsors: BMJ, Ingenta, MDPI, Silverchair, Web of Science
Bronze sponsors: Cenveo, AAMC, Convey, HighWire, SAGE Publishing, Turpin Distribution
Sponsorship opportunities
Our sincere thanks to the organizations who are supporting the ALPSP Conference in 2019.  If you would like to join them as a sponsor, we still have a number of opportunities available. For more details please contact Sabia Morrison on [log in to unmask] or +44 (0)1442 864563.

Diane French
Learned Publisher Administrator
The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)7561 583831
W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK