From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:21:31 +0200

The program for the 2019 OASPA Conference has now been finalised. The
conference will be held at the Royal Danish Library in Copenhagen on
24-26th September 2019.

A Q&A session with the new OA Champion for cOAlition S entitled "Plan S –
the road ahead", has just been added to the program and we open with a
‘Funders’ panel chaired by Robert Kiley (Head of Open Research at The
Wellcome Trust), a discussion between representatives of international
funders with an extended Q&A.

There is a wide range of panels and keynotes covering topics including
Inclusive Globalisation, Emerging Research, Research Culture, Radical
Futures and Open Access Books. As always, we will host a broad range of
interdisciplinary global perspectives in panels and keynotes, and offer a
number of networking opportunities for further discussion and collaboration
between attendees.

Please browse the full program on the OASPA website here
<https://oaspa.org/conference/oaspa-2019-conference-program/>. Registration
details can be found here
<https://webforms.copernicus.org/COASP2019/registration/>. Registrations
have surpassed last year’s total with three weeks left until registration
closes. It promises to be an interesting and stimulating event - please
register soon if you wish to join us.

We hope to see you in Copenhagen.

Bernie Folan

*Bernie Folan*
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA