From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:21:31 +0200

The program for the 2019 OASPA Conference has now been finalised. The conference will be held at the Royal Danish Library in Copenhagen on 24-26th September 2019.

A Q&A session with the new OA Champion for cOAlition S entitled "Plan S – the road ahead", has just been added to the program and we open with a ‘Funders’ panel chaired by Robert Kiley (Head of Open Research at The Wellcome Trust), a discussion between representatives of international funders with an extended Q&A.

There is a wide range of panels and keynotes covering topics including Inclusive Globalisation, Emerging Research, Research Culture, Radical Futures and Open Access Books. As always, we will host a broad range of interdisciplinary global perspectives in panels and keynotes, and offer a number of networking opportunities for further discussion and collaboration between attendees.

Please browse the full program on the OASPA website here. Registration details can be found here. Registrations have surpassed last year’s total with three weeks left until registration closes. It promises to be an interesting and stimulating event - please register soon if you wish to join us.

We hope to see you in Copenhagen.

Bernie Folan

Bernie Folan
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA