From: Mike Barough <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:40:16 +0000

- apologies for cross-posting –

Ingenta *FREE* webinars for professional publishers, society & association
publishers, libraries, researchers and those from scholarly and academic
communities.

Sadly, the webinar scheduled today Ingenta webinar – the semantic web has
been postponed till November. Please check the Ingenta events page to find
out more about other upcoming events.

Our next webinar will be with Digital Science in which we will discuss
Altmetric and Dimensions. If you wish to attend, please register:

***

Ingenta Webinar - Digital Science discuss Altmetric and Dimensions (1 hour).

(18th September 2019 Starts at 15.00 UK time) Registration at:

https://www.ingenta.com/event/ingenta-webinar-digital-science-discuss-altmetric-and-dimensions/

If you wish to subscribe to the Ingenta enewsletter which provides details
of upcoming webinars, please send an email to [log in to unmask] asking to be
included.

Please register today, we hope you can join us in the next webinar.

Kind Regards,

Mike Barough

Ingenta