From: Christine Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 14:52:36 +0000

OhioNET is seeking a new Electronic Resources Coordinator to evaluate licensed electronic products and services on behalf of our membership.  The Electronic Resources Coordinator negotiates ongoing renewals and generally manages electronic resource vendor relations.

OhioNET is a membership-driven organization serving libraries and information centers of all types and sizes.  Most of our members are located throughout Ohio, but we are happy to serve libraries in West Virginia, western Pennsylvania, and even further afield.  We are located in Columbus, Ohio.

To apply or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit https://app.trinethire.com/companies/24802-ohionet/jobs.

--

Christine Morris
Deputy Director