From: Adam Chesler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:54:38 +0000

AIP Publishing will be launching a DRM-free books program in 2020, which will be integrated with our journals on the Scitation platform.  The first titles in the initial, 40-book collection will be released next spring; a complete title list will be available in December 2019.  Additional details are available at Visit https://products.aip.org/books/.

Best wishes,

Adam

Adam Chesler

Director, Global Sales

AIP Publishing

1305 Walt Whitman Road │ Suite 300 | Melville NY 11747-4300 │ USA

t +1.516.576.2628

[log in to unmask]publishing.aip.org

Join the AIP Publishing Librarian Community

Follow us: FacebookTwitterLinkedIn

From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:14:43 -0400

We saw a release today that Bloomsbury Publishing/Digital Resources is
now offering its e-book collection through EBSCO’s GOBI platform.
While liblicense-l doesn't normally post notices of new products for
sale, this one caught my eye for offering “more than 8,000 individual
DRM free eBooks across 22 subject areas and more than 170 eCollections
available on Bloomsbury Collections.”

Given that their collection embraces a variety of well-known ‘brands’
(Arden Shakespeare, I.B. Tauris books), this is a noteworthy offer.
Are there other major e-book offerings that are DRM free?  We'd be
glad to hear of any, and also to receive comments on the approach for
posting here.

Ann Okerson