From: Kristen Garlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 19:12:37 +0000

Hello –

The webinar recording and links to related resources are now available for our session last week on JSTOR’s Arabic digitization project. We were very happy to have the opportunity discuss this work with Matt Miller of the Open Islamicate Texts Initiative, and to share our view that a scalable, cost-effective solution is possible. We look forward to further work bringing important Arabic journals to researchers.

Please feel free to share these links with any interested colleagues.

View the webinar recording:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/8454417987398565635

Download the white paper:

https://about.jstor.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NehAward_PW-253861-17_JstorArabicDigitizationInvestigation_WhitePaper_20190329.pdf

Access the links and resources shared in the webinar:

https://about.jstor.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/JSTORs-Digitizing-printed-Arabic-journals-Resources-list.pdf

See upcoming webinars:

https://about.jstor.org/events/

Best regards,

Kristen Garlock

Associate Director, Education & Outreach

ITHAKA