From: Zar Nicoletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:35:55 +0100

Dear Colleagues, I'm writing from Italy.

Referring to the sequence of announcements of publishers breaking down
paywalls, both for COVID-19 research and other contents, in view of the
global closure of universities and research institutes for the COVID-19
crisis, do you know of a single site collecting all the information in
one webpage?

We would be interested to share with our remote users in particular free
COVID-10 research and data, but also in general STEM free contents.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Stay at home, stay healthy!

nicoletta

--