From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:54:43 +0000

*** With apologies for cross-posting ***

OASPA has today issued an RFI (Request for Information) for the OA Switchboard in order to select a third party software development provider. We are looking for parties with experience in the scholarly information or solutions space, and evidence of competency in developing and delivering open source solutions. More information can be found here on the OA Switchboard website.

We are seeking a partner to build an MVP (minimum viable product) and one or two continuous improvement cycles, and help run a Pilot in 2020. The RFI documentation can be obtained via the OA Switchboard Project Manager Yvonne Campfens.

The deadline to confirm participation in the RFI (in writing) is 25 March 2020, and the deadline for responses (in writing) to the questionnaire in the RFI is 1 April 2020.

Best wishes,
Bernie

Bernie Folan
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA