From: Inez van Korlaar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 6:40 AM

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

During the global COVID-19 pandemic, researchers need access to the latest research information as quickly as possible. The time required for formal write-up of research results, peer review, revisions and publication can take many weeks, but the spread of the coronavirus will not wait for formalities. Many lives could be lost if the community is not aware of the most recent research.

At Digital Science, we want to support the global research effort to manage and minimise the impact of COVID-19. For researchers, early knowledge and access to research being carried out and published is critical. In order to facilitate this, we are able to free people from the constraints of specific applications and platforms by providing all relevant content on COVID-19 in Dimensions as a single export file, updated daily, to make sharing and distributing this research information easier.

The file is available:
As a Google Sheet: https://bit.ly/2TDDobv
As an Excel file hosted on figshare: https://bit.ly/38DHyEE
The file contains the details of (and links to) all relevant publications, data sets and clinical trials. The content has been exported from Dimensions using a query in the openly accessible Dimensions application, which you can access at https://covid-19.dimensions.ai.

Stats as of 18 March:
publications: 2956
trials: 570
datasets: 23

Dimensions is updated once every 24 hours, so the latest research can be viewed alongside existing information. With its range of research outputs including datasets and clinical trials, both of which are just as important as journal articles in the face of a potential pandemic, Dimensions is a one-stop shop for all COVID-19 related information.

Please share this information with anyone you think would benefit from it. If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve our search terms to maximise the volume of research related to COVID-19, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

With kind regards,
The Dimensions team