From: Tracy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:02:22 +0100

We thought members of this list would be interested to see the recordings
of the talks, transcripts & presentations from Society Street Virtual
Conference held on 26th March. http://society.st/virtual Thanks to the
generosity and support of our our sponsors and speakers, we managed to turn
the physical event into a virtual one very little notice. We had a lively
and engaging day with many more participants than would have been able to
attend in-person. Attendees told us they appreciated the opportunity to
listen to some thoughtful, timely and inspiring talks, as well as to
connect with colleagues in our community at a very difficult time. The
sessions are all free to view so please do share amongst your colleagues.

For more news about Society Street please see http://renew.pub/news .

Thanks,
Tracy

Tracy Gardner