From: Alice Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 08:50:13 -0400

Hi everyone, I'm happy to report that the recording from our Teaching &
Learning Online webinar is now publicly available at:
d0914291-7c4a-476d-a7b2-bfa3fdacd69b
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/d0914291-7c4a-476d-a7b2-bfa3fdacd69b>.
We hope you find it helpful. Thanks, Alice

--
Alice Meadows
Director of Community Engagement, NISO