Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba404069e7dea4d37501831ac91e65c37d9283ab0c3249fb7d5bc86542061edbbce39e918cdc3afc07a2fdb7001b88ea7c696d62ac8368aa0500f4b
Book Proposal Form , and find out more about us. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences,and Health Sciences.

You can get some ideas on how to publish with us from
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba4040698c8914d71f461350b8ad53b806907f687594e0539f57fc288011413a2fdf6d1700c6f75579454f150caacfa71b9e5be1456e149cfecc803
these guidelines .

Since our foundation in Cambridge, UK, 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with a backlist of more than 8000 titles, and more than 700 academic books due to be published this year. Though we remain proud of our roots, Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to, or associated with, Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.

We make these promises to our authors and editors:

	- No charges for publication;
	- Fast, fair, and friendly proposal review;
	- Publication in handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers;
	- Worldwide distribution to research and study centres across the globe, via our international network including Amazon, EBSCO/GOBI, ProQuest, and Ingram;
	- A book published with us is always in-stock, and always available for sale, thanks to our unique Print on Time global distribution system;
	- An escalating royalty payment—the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold;
	- The opportunity to showcase the story behind a book, in our unique
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba404067318dbe170f52e3091f268cc7b8f726b6422c6cbc7bab5ace6f9191759c0133e32d627494b64a1598d53d6e26ceeee05b2e50c77252dd2cb
Book in Focus  series.
We are always happy to share our philosophy and approach to scholarly publishing. You can learn more about Cambridge Scholars Publishing from this exclusive
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba404064eead07967a70263bde12f0466b0ed6400e6af0431e19b67aa20dca0a720b21e837be56412d18fae3773fed438d19ec1413149809237038c
No Shelf Required online magazine profile.

We hope you will consider proposing a book to publish with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba4040614871700652acf741185b6fed34443c20b5b580b754f3f5c20b3328bf99e15b82b5b467abf2f0d9245dc40f8b2b29f1bc5bdf54c245b1f86
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba40406fdaf41dcd1492dac139dad68d13aee0624cfebb5fc4dc0ab8ee184b7283285889307c0429f63757f708d7604d947c5d6d7f3f4253bb693a9
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba404063540432de7bc2e5556d7350f4707491304d74a48cab3b696cbd95cd1765ed8be6936267d2f90d05dc752b4f7c70990450727c8d4074288ee
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba40406f22d427bc7d5a9d3704dee8580d06e830931dfd54baf6b5a796187650b7afdc6e812d3f9fa91469c837a9badfd9841311fda5a93c4e3dbb8
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba40406dac914945d2918f1622135e2dc3db054b000aa68585bce40bc7140b23606bf3f26022ea89e84835288864ead9f379547de54a8f4379174a7
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=91f22258dba40406dff39ad9340b4787f06092fdff2c9c56f6f7714768402373b3f9e636b8e8fba6b8ea7547f388388798fb16845f88f23de3fe6be5ca8ec991
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8ce3b1f1abfe89fd55d80b042c6b2a93050ba1f82adf25bf9e7a2c90ba5c50995d2ec174497f4d981cf7d0ddd1eb18a007
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.