Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences,and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf70b8014274e0411e5325ca5ef213107c98842864f082db04793855ff265af5b8ec9b27d10e17c36f19e91ba946c2b44b37116eeea15c7f15b
Book Proposal Form , and find out more about us.

You can get some ideas on how to publish with us from
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf70ec488bceb9e00dd01cff7fc0304f12889bce323b570cad6d5aa62a3b55cba881c5c3a37376320bed649bc209414b69e8547e3d6700bae2b
these guidelines .

Since our foundation in 2002 in Cambridge, UK, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 700 academic books due to be published this year. We remain proud of the association with the city of our foundation, but we are not affiliated to, or associated with, the University of Cambridge or Cambridge University Press.

We always aim to put our authors first in our work, and we bring that ambition into our publishing operations with our Author Promises:

	- No charges for publication;
	- Fast, fair, and friendly proposal review;
	- Publication in handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers;
	- Worldwide distribution to research and study centres across the globe, via our international network including Amazon, EBSCO/GOBI, ProQuest, and Ingram;
	- A book published with us is always in-stock, and always available for sale, thanks to our unique Print on Time global distribution system;
	- An escalating royalty payment—the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold.
Our authors also can contribute to our unique
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf7042a71459bf3f77afa0e4f81551e0b8cbc8c5db93ce5920d28e61f4adb06eea34bb72472dbb6cea1d4a38c10436f7dd0be7d3a743e85f29a
Book in Focus  series, which you can read about on our website.

In 2022, we are continuing our drive to encourage books on issues relating to Social Justice, and we are working on a collaborative research project with a UK University on the important issues of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI). You can read more about our approach to how academic publishing intersects with social justice issues in the
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf770399fb47a5e2dee2ea42aed46b593ac15aa10f570bbba2226db3655e2df0596aa5419c7a3bde87582cddbeb154ec7eaf791755410a87d83
No Shelf Required online magazine.

We hope you will consider publishing a book with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf76aabbe862dbbf08f148af0f8baa35e18d52832cd146bf66ab15eedfd1529b3eba1b33b93bdae3e367f0a51f73f1db4faffeb407b7befcc45
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf7fb937cd0392770fbc2eb41338222ab3bf98fed760d51db74f30165aa6d63c3367cbce6cfbd236013c09d1a66257c35b98411bcc842cbe500
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf718044c8cc8c324175a261ffe98bfc5430a15e3bf942212f6e320967e1f53dd3cb592224f74166bfb6b30d2434b93a1e7353996a4b3fcba3c
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf73aa93bb4510e79c6a0654ddd5059100765fc40c370c72172b4efbd9e0afe6f317c5c7dde9e11058407e4b3a1a2be4b48f5fc8f90907fdb37
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf724dd9b8645c7c336637fc096b11b131e8e87400a45b1b87afd2376841f3d643b64b94d337a58fa0d4f827f37f7b23eb195dd0ccacb4c2c4b
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=28ff92554c1fecf73e91b77a22d919a8da559b6888cb64d060092c8ca1a694b535bdc63148536cf1ba37fcd14a89f7c219e9c1398f5696a93f4e7841da019c22
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8ca1e83b0668a5a2785e06fb4338e683e5b04963aa0082014e930c4a572c0bae44f88e372826586376262ccab8378a08f1
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.