Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, in Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff9ef6135d7fd77041a05c2c2b257392c1f236a40d7adc3191ed6cab12052e5c40554b47a04fa8f7de21775df454fddbe4f1e5c558d45387af
Book Proposal Form .

Cambridge Scholars Publishing was founded in Cambridge, UK, more than 20 years ago, and have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 700 academic books published last year, and a backlist of nearly 10,000 titles.

We aim always to put our authors first in what we do. Our unique Author Promises set out our approach as a publisher:
	- no charges for publication,
	- an escalating royalty payment – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy
	- international distribution, including Amazon and leading library suppliers. We sell to the world’s leading research and study centres in more than 100 countries.
	- fast, fair and friendly proposal review – normally, a decision is made within one month.
	- handsome hardback as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers.
An article which features Cambridge Scholars and some of its authors has been published in the online publishing magazine No Shelf Required. If you would like to know more about our approach and read about the experiences of some authors who have worked with us, you can read it
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff4cfc3ee2529bbfe69f98699cfd1cb50e109f9c5916426ca92c8ed6d73230cea044c97578668f48cf40ed9f838945c1f052c572f7a3ab303c
here .

Please note that we are fully independent, and not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press, in any way.

We hope you will consider proposing a scholarly book for publication with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905fff106161de8637aac6b018890584ce3720914c5cdb5f1ece33c06c274105a37f92755726c33c8dcf46e6da521de45d1ca39976d833d64be5b
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff1c7b9d688f1e62be9e7fd5cf1a6c516d6b319307f42dd254023e9016ea9e4eb0bf9d0bd47287283d316ace5307fa48f668268766c8147c8d
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff625e18949066ab465155c65bb90c42b472d8f028a3f28380cc540cb5cc52f6545f8516b5324120cdb52f3241798db3b3bde793d90a87221c
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ffcb8f99da8c0ca19e621a696be6a8f5ffdea0e06c8143b98b3759b545910d3201f29df22e4b2c4c034344b44d410168e5efe9e05853cbb2da
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff4bb8450526226d56d3009c58ee30e76e52eb4237a71b123371b7f2ee089a30d7625ebf96f2ab0a7cf4a80b201a542725b7fe521ee90a95a3
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=9a81fcbadbc905ff9487cad6a63ae0356b62e33c1a954ab55d6ed6b938ae2a9e44afeaf1b1082adeca83be81cf57c84d846e4162868a484b6d5f81abb3a3028c
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8c6613b08c2eb819d65f38d5d910cb65efa05a98abbda438ab5594da0a1dbabbdecb190ee13f22834b5de284bb1c0cee22
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.