Dear Sir/Madam,

 Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice: Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f395239e22d1b2245a23697c7eb14bca44eab58e023ef79659ce8319ec141b5681082850ec577bda64b03b02228a8c9d1ea885dbe4a7cb21e412
Book Proposal Form .

Since our foundation in 2002 in Cambridge, UK, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers. We are due to publish more than 700 academic books this year. We remain proud of the association with the city of our foundation, but we are not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press.

The Cambridge Scholars Author Promises set out how we aim to put our authors first in our publishing work.

	- Fast, fair and friendly proposal review – normally, a decision is made within one month.
	- Handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers.
	- No charges for publication.
	- An escalating royalty payment – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold.
	- Global distribution - we sell to more than 100 countries and to the world’s leading research and study centres, via our international distributors including Amazon, Ebsco/GOBI, ProQuest and Ingram.
If you would like to know more about our approach, and hear experiences from some of our authors, you can read it an article which features Cambridge Scholars
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f3952b7b5ebd7bef843e92f9ef93b62699ace0a762484225580447dba08048410d123e0271e5b027d84222479b8a725dcb621f125d5c4714b9fa
here .

We hope you will consider proposing a book for publication with us, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f395186ecd33af0da878fb2cf27e132196693739e3fb723c7051ad093f898fe8dc136facedfc4ef8f02d0ee468bf81b430c351846e88d07428b9
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f395451f56844eec1ead91d57d0bd776fdab247d338c8b3fc967eb343591fdfb2e20b90b46d5d01fdd2b2cc4cb60e391ff4514659ae4e6caf576
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f395c99363cbdce9825c56772ab5dad88a00e945646be56f831744c4c40f6e84dcac3187531cff047889c4880ebd10d02f499e461af54b4f2e2c
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f39596bff4b1aef6c8e1240674ad248587440f09e62c034996f2780eceef32a38290bb3ecf09c44b120ff52ab6db58869112918d8fde9f183024
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f3954c7b1210bbcba4e73312859bb9622617325406b2226b81c5fefd43235a475c49149438920d70efe630443c881f135b628f04a84889a2e2bf
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=1d06d436ef11f395832f59d017d67c944da2ce379d369177796aac8ad4d982efa723900f7e7a1553e8c0c7150dfede2e7156aa764d8070b5302e1109f21e4448
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8c255ef068e5d6dad6f9f02dce7b227009a1c5cd8df9e2a677892abbb6cea9cb9ed5c677493ad77444696be151243c9170
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.