Oh no!  We don't have a cataloging subscription, we just have the FirstSearch access they give Shared Print Program administrators.
Who would we contact to get an exception for Shared Print Program administrators?

...Linda

Linda Frodyma Wobbe A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature
she/her/hers
Assistant Director for eJournal Relations
Liaison to Resource Sharing and Shared Print Committees
Appointment availability and booking
(310) 728-6601
SCELC || 5161 Lankershim Blvd. / WeWork Suite 250: 2-126 / North HollywoodCA 91601