Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections on Humanities and Social Sciences.We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice:
Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012301b377f25a014ff468f6bc6a80d01fa504340d7d60201691c7f2a4bf69d7c6e26db35b28c006ae0bde23439fcccea8d3f97b0444eca67d3
Book Proposal Form .

We aim to put our authors first in what we do. This intention is written into our Author Promises:
	- No charge to publish.
	- Fast and fair review of all proposals.
	- Handsome hardback format, with a paperback version to follow later.
	- Increasing royalties – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate.
	- International sales to the world’s leading universities and colleges in more than 100 countries worldwide.We are always happy to share our philosophy and approach to scholarly publishing. You can learn more about Cambridge Scholars Publishing from our website, and read about the positive experiences of our published authors, by clicking on
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea0127deb83a5e44cc5c42fb4237356747ecec8e465f881c092109445795333ec2e726b8cdf1f12165fe03f4d5950cc888ada7464b28564f8b387
this link .

Founded in Cambridge, UK, more than 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 700 academic books published last year and a backlist of more than 10,000 titles. We are fully independent, and not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press, in any way.

We hope you will consider proposing a scholarly book for publication with us, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012ceb95b06c5cbfbe05417b00b0627bfd70385e75587b4f1f1570773e12e8a403aa12118e97e4ee3087c98b9c9aa52ef51c481f940adb5b972
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012813813a2363b254f3b76993ee8edabae4a19f4d7ec7906a3f3c2a91d3278daed96ce531f730eb80d5059a3d56e923d09973242146a66f671
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012a7abe59520dcfe74656f3bd64756617cb6a2915ccd2edb60f2bf3ca095f5672e75c52ccf677d2895ed6a62196ae9fe350aa7c2eaa8368b47
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012dbec33d811c43a47467bf01d90a191ba9a3cef1371e8733068e26e96b4f75695036cf49ab6699c4c2c297b6da860b42ed3f18a565fe38c79
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea012bd90e45ec0885fccb74df89b57bc2cd04e3f39a80ed5a9b0527e402502b660f53d2ad7508dabc74aa43778621398c53fdf7ef64cb68af872
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e5bbe0263b1ea01273ce7f5348096b9194784d77a8991b7eaaeb12bd813ebdd2fc9952f4d3cf109424539f8f8817994f94ec26a0fc06f8db65ea98d0f48221c9
here  to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8cf43ba72f59e94569669ecd9355ca53492020ffd916b7dcaeea212992d59dbb0aafe5c7d59e1af3f2ede00ba5d798e777
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.