From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:11:37 -0500

From: Meggan Houlihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 3:18 AM

Registration is now open for the Open Access Summit
<https://sites.google.com/bard.edu/osun/home>!

The Open Access Summit will be held on March 20 & 21, 2024, at Central
European University in Vienna. Please complete
<https://qualtrics.ceu.edu/jfe/form/SV_0cgs2qVg0uovSE6>*the registration
form <https://qualtrics.ceu.edu/jfe/form/SV_0cgs2qVg0uovSE6>* to reserve
your spot now. You are welcome to register for one or both days. This is a
free event, and coffee, snacks, and lunch will be provided.

The Summit is jointly sponsored by Open Society University Network
<https://opensocietyuniversitynetwork.org/> and Central European Universit
<https://www.ceu.edu/>y. The event will be held in English, and we
encourage all interested parties to attend.

Over the course of two days, we will bring together local and international
experts to discuss challenges and opportunities to Open Access and Open
Education. You can review the full schedule on the Open Access Summit
website <https://sites.google.com/bard.edu/osun/home>. Below is a list of
presenters:

   -

   Lisa Hinchliffe, University of Illinois
   -

   Dr. David Ernst, University of Minnesota
   -

   Milica Ševkušić, Open Access Programme, Project Coordinator at EIFL
   -

   Melanie Stummvoll, University Vienna Library
   -

   Dr. Bregt Saenen, Science Europe
   -

   Kai Geschuhn, Max Planck Digital Library
   -

   Dr. Frances Pinter, Executive Chair, CEU Press

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look
forward to welcoming you to CEU soon.

Best,

Meggan Houlihan

Director of the Open Society University Network Library Resources Program