From: Kate Worlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 11:28:51 +0000

As a reminder, all respondents will receive a copy of the summary findings from this critical deep dive survey into the Information Management function!

If you take our short (10 minute) survey we’ll send along analysis detailing the major findings: the state of library budgets in 2024, key content and technology spending trends, and the impact on staffing from skill gaps and evolving roles.

Please click here to begin: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZC5SGX. All responses will be anonymous. Thank you!

Kate Worlock
Vice President & Lead Analyst

Education & Training

outsellinc.com

Outsell (UK) Ltd.

Advancing the Business of Data and Information

Save the Date: Outsell Signature Event, October 9-10, 2024, at the Four Seasons Hotel, One Dalton Street, Boston