From: Mary Aagard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:04:42 -0600

Please see the following job opportunity -- the application deadline is April 18, 2024.

Albertsons Library at Boise State University invites you to join our Acquisitions and Collections team as HeadDiscovery and Continuing Resources. This re-envisioned position centers discovery and search functionality to best meet user needs, using a strong foundation in cataloging and resource description. We seek a curious and inventive professional to evolve the library’s discovery tools to provide library content to the university community in the most efficient and extensive ways possible. This position: plans, directs and supervises the operation staff of DiscoveryContinuing Resources, and Cataloging; and oversees the configuration and administration of the cataloging module of the library management system, discovery layer of the online catalog, electronic collection analytics and cost data, licensing, and contract management and compliance.

This is a professional 12-month position.
Salary range starts at $69,326.40 annually and is commensurate with experience.

For complete job description and information on applying for the position, please go to: https://jobs.boisestate.edu/en-us/job/498115/head-discovery-and-continuing-resources
Applications close: April 18, 2024 11:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time.

Learn more about benefits: https://www.boisestate.edu/hrs/benefits/ and working at Boise State: https://www.boisestate.edu/jobs/

Thank you – Mary Aagard
search committee chair
--

MARY AAGARD
Head, Acquisitions & Collections and Associate Professor

Phone: (208) 426-4025 Email: [log in to unmask]
Mail: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1430 Location: 1865 Cesar Chavez Lane, Boise, ID Web: library.boisestate.edu  | My Research