Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb761982457adbd7aaf6788d446650ab845b9a4640e3045a5db2c380148c8567b0422db21e2c0e99841fd439d54ff5934229c962cd5b700307835
Book Proposal Form , and find out more about us.

You can get some ideas on how to publish with us from
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb76149b2d3c814b431cf7dde2c00687fe4e9c5b9cb9ce7cd3bc29be301ca7b2b902b875da097ff5f5e7c9403b2b61f9ca13b16e883f344de8a2b
these guidelines .

Since our foundation in Cambridge, UK, 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with a backlist of more than 8000 titles, and more than 700 academic books due to be published this year. Though we remain proud of our roots, Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to, or associated with, Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.

We make these promises to our authors and editors:
	- No charges for publication;
	- Fast, fair, and friendly proposal review;
	- Publication in handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers;
	- Worldwide distribution to research and study centres across the globe, via our international network including Amazon, EBSCO/GOBI, ProQuest, and Ingram;
	- A book published with us is always in-stock, and always available for sale, thanks to our unique Print on Time global distribution system;
	- An escalating royalty payment—the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold.
Our authors also can contribute to our unique
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb761ac00c7f343f9d12b0c9894fbebe1940bf7c862004929a7a165ebe4078829474e9dd9afc74d35661aa03b1bf3089a00e7b1690e81807676fb
Book in Focus  series, which you can read about on our website.

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are committed to supporting long-form research dissemination in all our fields of academic and scholarly publishing, through the publication of monographs and edited collections. This is, and will remain, our core focus in the years ahead. Cambridge Scholars Publishing are referenced in the online publishing and library magazine No Shelf Required, in
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb761e1ffb1b5d64017246ef35bdadc6c53c4ed854e3b9fd5cf13772e5b89012509787dc9f72f584aaba00afd6c3e138fbf418d30070c5e2f06e0
‘The Last Invention’ , which argues the importance of imagination and divergent thinking in Higher Education, with reference to the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.

We hope you will consider proposing a book to publish with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb76155e06e8a68487719e2b6429da2877b49e3aaa0b4ad5bb7fc2433fae22c2416dfbbcf551d9505d269aca94d5491446bd09a6952709f29409f
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb761d76b8c5452948c92844e5b0c0b8383925adafbbff9f70a4abb8a1c1df4db4d600eff481a388a35aec8f31f9fa3fcb6d52b016c8a1f7cc112
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb76192b51c9896ea028ade524e4da4a3e77c249f895cd91d1a0874eff92e07f11957e12caa2731ccba01effdaf966f30edef542d383c0136527b
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb76181ee8506f7c026c4195f1d2854ad7c66f7cce80c84ac757d840d3fadad8c950b004e759549e0658049f7e9949db712dc4a6568785cf64c56
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb761f8161364c3f4b7a01e49da1a3bc7b25b6658792bf2c6aa6a3d9e32581f327eea092bedf0bb12ae9aae29c11c66a701be830686984b6d2415
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=e7b59756f20fb7611d5e1cb291ff2e252d7df64649350b5d085a4ad3d550687036e335b4b17e5425eb8190066396b0a38ff8794a11e5de559ddadbd7d45ae6e8
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8c9013e4cfdf17fce5162cf267787cca055d0a7b44f7fdf2051918a0fc185fa7ec8da78e2d48762b1fed91c55f7273ff88
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.