Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f64495d2cc7c99d6c7b0a0ccfc88c20aef9ebd6767b7c8c4de92824ab5a0830805e876f64197ae24bb5815026530d71d0a6db871a3412262b2
Book Proposal Form , and find out more about us.

You can get some ideas on how to publish with us from
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f6a0bff2a1ba6d243a371090db4e9c77b9ccc61bb7f9f5ff6514046eaa60a73af061117fbf05e5070d115e5ee03300e11c773cf29569401032
these guidelines .

Since our foundation in Cambridge, UK, 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with a backlist of more than 8000 titles, and more than 700 academic books due to be published this year. Though we remain proud of our roots, Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to, or associated with, Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.

With Cambridge Scholars Publishing, any proposal submitted to us will get a fast, fair and friendly review, with a decision normally made within 30 days. We can offer worldwide distribution to research libraries across the globe, via our international network including Amazon, EBSCO/GOBI, ProQuest, and Ingram. In addition, your book will never be out of stock, thanks to our unique Print on Time global distribution system.

All our books are published in handsome hardback format, for our academic library customers, and as eBooks for online access. We pay royalties from the first copy sold, with higher royalty rates if more copies are sold, and there is no charge for publication.

Our authors also can contribute to our unique
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f62f5831ab02f0d0032499177f90e1074787071c025b0b07bc651489b5cc076e77787b4daf28aaa77935dcf380ab704c73cd63bdf82c16cc91
Book in Focus  series, which you can read about on our website.

We are always happy to share our philosophy and approach to scholarly publishing. You can learn more about Cambridge Scholars Publishing from the exclusive
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f60022d34762f803fc615c3fc6b4ae95367df41b946caadc82a1bbf2704a189dd10edbfba120d2f02ad34ef5da99e972bc19552025382e8204
No Shelf Required online magazine interview with Chief Executive Graeme Nicol.

We hope you will consider proposing a book to publish with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f6e7ed3e16f7013628864def7e7f9bef3923cd64608b0bf9ed6cbed950a36969d8d505c6ad75c628d38f0683bc6507828e5a7193aa482acb15
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f68976f76aa4ba0cf9ab3061713fb9211927bc5fe6aeb1fdd2e616127053d298230512ecb2098ae2e0c253469ec61367b3eb269e9969cc07d9
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f64ee7c2d06e719f32488f86432551634a83f59d942db9c5c1f57d27097ecc77c87a5e8216ad50a687b07ab0857ac5bcb09041fadad0e76fed
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f643163048091b32fc9d08457c2ff11a89a71d530759aafa0b69f90525b1aed6020b3742cc13771477fea342d4994abe546c685f2d4b71aa07
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f67b9c3510a6823c2eb548d59a9011eeed32fd377ce274925356c10be7a7b118d1a59161e1b3f7cc91d65e2164ade1a457625d8c8c52983e60
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=176c87cfc0ba78f69cb907f3dbc5a78194344346ecc2b0bd8b08f720490430ffa757f3184c6dccc11c27781ed8711a588dc2caf0ab9577ab76210ae080ce2b67
here to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge.Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8c542d5f1e862fe98860fd4f440ce5ff82b5d74030be3048f5bb6bcf92056d77be72410e5d406b96ab5b3feff7985d5f75
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.