Greetings from Afriex training Limited,

We invite you to a 10 days workshop on  GRANTS MANAGEMENT AND FUNDRAISING COURSE FROM 17TH -28TH  JULY 2023

Please note: All our courses are delivered with keen reference to your organization for ease of application. Also, we extend 6 months’ post training support for all the courses we offer.

To register, you can email, follow the links below or send us

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON GRANTS MANAGEMENT AND FUNDRAISING COURSE FROM 17TH-28TH JULY 2023

OUR 2023 COURSE CALENDER

REGISTER TO ATTEND

PARTICIPATION FEE: 2320 USD

VENUE: BEST WESTERN, MERIDIAN HOTEL, NAIROBI, KENYA

Office Telephone: +254-715-310-685

Register as a group of 3 or more participants and get 10% discount on the course fee.

Send us an email: [log in to unmask] or call +254-715-310-685

INTRODUCTION

Most of the development projects are financed through grants from donors. It is the responsibility of the project management team to ensure that the limited resources are used optimally and efficiently to achieve maximum impact. This course is designed to equip the participants with best practices and essentials skills in effective grants management.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

This training is designed for grants management officers/managers, financial managers and the project managers of donor funded projects.

OBJECTIVES

By the end of this training the participants will learn to:

COURSE DURATION

10 days

COURSE OUTLINE

Introduction to Grants Management