Dear Sir/Madam,

Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences.To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa17b065a682c0ced19464ab19bb7d7a2982178ac1bc8f2d27a154838372724065c0b82794ed0ca2966c6a4e74b9788b9b86ead4d435c0d592
Book Proposal Form .

For more than twenty years, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have played an important part in bridging the gap between the university presses and the large multinational academic publishers.

https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aad5f419d2a0bcfa026d10aa4c4ff71de052f2c1aec379b1463c38651898fffcbfb9eb3bf83e41a76c1735f2b4072c61a6ddff1ae493921d26
This article , first published in the online magazine No Shelf Required, discusses how and why we do this.

Cambridge Scholars have emphasised the importance of providing an excellent experience for our authors in our Author Promises. Book proposals get a fast (normally, within a month) and fair review. There are no charges to publish. Books are produced in handsome hardback format, with a paperback version to follow later. Authors earn increasing royalties – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate – and an international sales and distribution network showcases our books to the world’s leading universities and colleges, with sales in more than 100 countries worldwide. In summary:  Our aim is to put our authors first in all that we do.

Founded in Cambridge, UK, more than 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 10,000 titles available. We are fully independent, and not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press, in any way.

We hope you will consider proposing a scholarly book for publication with us, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Adam Rummens

Senior Commissioning Editor

Web:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa915279c2acba50c021c05a67a06cdae5c1dd5bed39a16deabe5ad82950c6ea5a6eee65e80c5a51f345156611478a1b694099be8021951728
www.cambridgescholars.com
Email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Social Media:
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aaf1b2927ece12e7abf049de44dccdf9d59a2992fff3f5894d680587671a96897b89027d221a8df64249d42678c1ff454b01e03a0220517fa3
Twitter
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa5f33f7ff60c99d5b2c6d0d395099fff0710d161c23c336dbf61230788be76503845520fa23a0c340dc6882a239d20a1d038b6eb67d7eb248
Facebook
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa62ca6be1b975e9466efea4ea6e42076bbe674d08a5d3b778b3ec0da33be2745a3e8dcbc08406d01afcd3dabad030e103ecbcf2dcfa9372fc
LinkedIn
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa64db2f309f15bc08275c30b216db87461614c5c05a3b39018c8f7becb8eccda739cb5bad31eba886be4935a5bd5d5e8dbbdcbf3865406588
Instagram

We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/?qs=f6d687280d3dc0aa5e5d92d02c61761be9554a23229501acb90aed64e3022abc617396cf6997074008f81591c2a8a9419d1b4bd3bae0a6bb2f5284d1215f4976
here  to see it.

If you experience any difficulty reading this message, please send us an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Cambridge Scholars Publishing publishes in Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Social Sciences. Established in 2001, our operational headquarters are in the historic Lady Stephenson Library, Welbeck Road Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2PA, UK, with representative offices in Berlin, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Beijing, China. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in England. Reg. No: 04333775; VAT No: 108280727

 Please click
https://click.cambridgescholars.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=439f3302c62bb3b2d21ad48592cd8c8eb45c7676798fca8c79291e4466039f26ca8d2a510d5231be49ca53491040153ed3de52d28caba8f6bc1d96d4a04c86e1a89716c1ae9d445d
here  to unsubscribe or update your profile.