From: "Dominic Benson (Staff)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 10:28:22 +0000

Carmen,

The DOAB incident is not linked to the BL incident. See the article at https://journals.publishing.umich.edu/jep/article/id/3303/, also https://oaspa.org/welcoming-doab-as-an-oaspa-member/. https://copim.pubpub.org/pub/thoth-business-model/release/1, https://oapen.hypotheses.org/261.

Have you tried OAPAN at https://www.oapen.org/ ? There is some overlap between the two services.

Kind regards,

Dom Benson

Research Outputs Visibility Manager, Open Research & Rights Office

Library Services, Student & Academic Services Directorate

Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143