From: Bernie Folan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:50:00 +0000

 A reminder about the second webinar of our 'wayfinders' series, which takes place on Wednesday February 28, 2024, 3pm UK/UTC.

OASPA’s wayfinders series brings to life practical case-studies helping all organisations find ways to increase equity in open access (OA).

Our second wayfinders webinar focuses on those currently operating in a per-publication charge context.  It is one thing for publishers that are set up, from the get go, to support OA without researcher-facing fees or per-unit invoices.  However, the picture is complex for those currently using APCs / per-publication-charges.

Full information including speaker biographies can be found on the latest blog post.

This webinar will be chaired by OASPA's Malavika Legge. We welcome our panelists - Nathaniel Gore, Stacey Burke and Kellie O'Rourke.

Please join us live for this free webinar and contribute to the discussion.

Link to registration page to share: https://bit.ly/oaspa-webinar-registration-feb24

We look forward to seeing you.

Best wishes,
Bernie

Bernie Folan
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association